Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are people REALLY this stupid?

digimon7068 said:
yeah. . .did you ever notice that blowdryers have stickers on them that say not to use it in the tub or shower?? hello???

I know, I know ..... It makes me sad how stupid people can be.

Like on the Today Show today, there was a whole segment on liquid calories and weight loss. They were talking about how many calories can be in a Big Gulp, Starbucks drinks, etc. Do people NOT REALIZE that the HYUGE Starbucks blended drinks contain a TON of calories? Or that the 64oz soda contains over 600 calories? How can you NOT know this? Is it denial? Or just stupidity?

Daisy_Girl said:
I know, I know ..... It makes me sad how stupid people can be.

Like on the Today Show today, there was a whole segment on liquid calories and weight loss. They were talking about how many calories can be in a Big Gulp, Starbucks drinks, etc. Do people NOT REALIZE that the HYUGE Starbucks blended drinks contain a TON of calories? Or that the 64oz soda contains over 600 calories? How can you NOT know this? Is it denial? Or just stupidity?

it's not so much that there's that many stupid people in the world. . .there's just waaaayyyyy too many lawyers. . .they gotta make the lsat a little tougher imho. . .

Daisy_Girl said:
I am addicted to Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry. ADDICTED. I was reading the can today, and on there it says "Contains no juice". Are there people out there that actually think that this product has JUICE in it???? SERIOUSLY?

Would it even cross your mind that a Diet Pepsi Cherry WOULD contain juice?
If they didn't then someone would hire HR and sue them.....

Daisy_Girl said:
True, true. Good point. People sue over ANYTHING and win ..... guess companies just have to cover their ass.

it's still complete bullshit, though. . .it's created a society where it takes like 10 years before you can fully trust someone cause everyone is constantly covering their ass. . .no one takes responsibility for anything. . .i teach my kids "when you do something good, take credit for it. . .when you do something bad, take responsibility for it. . .own your actions, or they will own you. . .as long as you accept responsibility for your actions i will ALWAYS be in your corner no matter how many people you've pissed off. . .your old man ALWAYS has your back as long as you act honorably"

Top Bottom