Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are people REALLY this stupid?

Daisy_Girl said:
True, true. Good point. People sue over ANYTHING and win ..... guess companies just have to cover their ass.
True case, guy sues lawnmower maker because he lost his fingers....because he was using it to cut his hedges! At least the guy lost but it went to trial.... Our product liability laws need reworked.

javaguru said:
True case, guy sues lawnmower maker because he lost his fingers....because he was using it to cut his hedges! At least the guy lost but it went to trial.... Our product liability laws need reworked.

a guy (burgular) breaks into a building and becomes permanently maimed when he comes in contact with a bare high-voltage wire. . .piece of shit sues the building owner. . .piece of shit wins. . .we all pay. . .

Daisy_Girl said:
It never ceases to amaze me. I am scared of those people breeding. :worried:

Soooooo, should I stop giving this to my daughter as her serving of juice???? What do you think? lol

Dont laugh. I have seen plenty of people putting SODA into sippie cups. :rolleyes:

BIKINIMOM said:
Dont laugh. I have seen plenty of people putting SODA into sippie cups. :rolleyes:

That is nauseating. Makes me sick.

Of course, as I type this, she is sitting on the couch drawing on her legs with a ballpoint pen, lol. And we are going to storytime in 15 minutes. Good mommy, hahaha.

Top Bottom