Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are people REALLY this stupid?

Daisy_Girl

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am addicted to Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry. ADDICTED. I was reading the can today, and on there it says "Contains no juice". Are there people out there that actually think that this product has JUICE in it???? SERIOUSLY?

Would it even cross your mind that a Diet Pepsi Cherry WOULD contain juice?

Dang, and I was counting on getting my 5 servings of fruit for the day from diet pepsi!

Daisy_Girl said:
I am addicted to Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry. ADDICTED. I was reading the can today, and on there it says "Contains no juice". Are there people out there that actually think that this product has JUICE in it???? SERIOUSLY?

lol.......like the coffee cups that they give you at McD's, Dunkin Donuts, Tim Hortons and say = CAUTION HOT :lmao:

No shit Sherlock

It never ceases to amaze me. I am scared of those people breeding. :worried:

Soooooo, should I stop giving this to my daughter as her serving of juice???? What do you think? lol

Daisy_Girl said:

Did you know that you are not suppose to use the hair drier while bathing......... it says so on the label! lol

Top Bottom