Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Try Z-mass?

SUST-MAN

i just started this new suppliment....
you take it 30 minutes before you sleep....
you bite into it....let it dissolve under your toungue..
it is supposed to boost yout testosterone levels when you sleep...

i have tried it the last 2 days....
i will keep you informed about the results..

anyone hav any expierience with this stuff?

u bite into it? you are suppose to swallo those. they are capsules. i tried it when i was natural and i didn't notice anything from it. i think its all hype.

no..they have new CYCLO Z-MASS....
you bite into them....and it turns to powder...then you let it dissolve under your toungue

Actually it supposedly raises grwth hormone... Igf-1 levels while slepping to help rebuild fatser and more efficiently. Wether it works or not i would say not effective enough to do any considerable amount of good ...just my .02:)

Last edited:
i tried it and didn't think it did much for me....the only supplements that actually work are steroids and protein....all that shit they sell in the nutrition stores are junk

I tried that stuff. Didn't take it long enough to be able to say whether it'll give you any mass gains or not. (ha) but I found it really hard to get up in the morning. Fuzzy head syndrome. It does something.

Just made me sleep an extra hour or so. I was using with powdered andro (5-dione & 17-nor) and I did notice some good gains but not sure if it was the andro or the z-mass.

tried a bottle was almost through with it when bam!my bench shot up but wether it works or not???????:cool:

Top Bottom