Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone try any IP 50 mg winny tabs?

A friend of mine is on them right now and having very good results.
BTW.....Your PM box is full, I could not send the answer to your question

M18

I don't think it's a RULE per se to NOT use those initials, but I'd say that it is a matter of curtisy - just my opinion though.

i didnt knwo what the initials meant...my source lists exactly what i wrote...didnt have any names on it..if i did wrong sorry i didnt know..my bad

Ive been chewwing em ed with my fina for a couple weeks. seem to be fine, but its hard to tell since im not using em solo.

the prefered term around here is "chinese" products, i think. anyway -good for me! use them every round 50mg ED - only tried them once bythemselves for alittle bit but was nice in helping me lean out a bit and i could tell i cut some water. nothing big but everything seems harder.

M18- You're screwing me up without the pic of TrippleH attached to your posts. I've seen it in a few other posts and didn't even know it was you... Trader... lol

Anyway, people I have seen on the "chinese" winny are having great results.. it's almost a little too good... mmmm...

Peace.

BloodyMule said:
M18- You're screwing me up without the pic of TrippleH attached to your posts. I've seen it in a few other posts and didn't even know it was you... Trader... lol.
I liked that pic to but I could not get it to work anymore so I had to change it, Plus that Mustang Mach3 is a phat car :fro:

M18

Ive been using them at one a day, then recently 1 1/2, and now im at 2 a day. Still nothing dramatic. Maybe ill up it to three.....

Top Bottom