Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else not getting anything out of QV Cyp?

arnoldk

Closing in on 4wks and dont feel anything from it yet, 800mg week. I am still using the Prop which has boosted me and I can feel it(slight increase in libido ect.) but nada from the Cyp, at this point I am using over 1g and I havent noticed a whole lot yet. Wondering if anyone else has had any probs or if it is normal for cyp to take this long. Used Jurox Cyp before and the stuff kicked in around 2wks and rocked me but that was long ago. Also running EQ which does not hit me until 5-6wks in..........

whats the lots and exp dates

Im in week 2 so to early to tell but your thread turned my head ! !

wait one more week and if it doesn't kick in, then you probably got fake shit. go into their web site and check out the batch numbers, make sure the box has a QV halogram. It worked fine for me.

Iwas thinking about this......I think the hologram is the main thing to look for,,,,,,,,Anyone with half a brain is going to counterfit off a real bottle having the same numbers

It has the holo and the plastic shrink wrap. Just wondering if QV is cutting short the actual test cyp in there or am I just expecting to much this early on(almost 4wks)? When does Cyp HIT you? Last time I used Cyp years back, I used the Jurox and it was great, hit me within a few weeks.......

arnoldk said:
It has the holo and the plastic shrink wrap. Just wondering if QV is cutting short the actual test cyp in there or am I just expecting to much this early on(almost 4wks)? When does Cyp HIT you? Last time I used Cyp years back, I used the Jurox and it was great, hit me within a few weeks.......

Since when does QV put a shrink wrap on its products???

J

Top Bottom