Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anybody crafty??

I've been a hand quilter since I was 10. Made my own clothes in high school, back in the day when it was cheaper to sew then buy. I love fabric :) I've always done cross stitch, crewel, knitting once in a while, scarfs are fun. Now I'm into painting furniture retro, bold, loud colors.

Peace

i make sterling silver jewelry (like with a torch and gemstones), stained glass, and I sew.
i'll be getting a new kiln soon i hope, so i'll make fused glass items and jewelry then too. :)

stilleto said:
i make sterling silver jewelry (like with a torch and gemstones), stained glass, and I sew.
i'll be getting a new kiln soon i hope, so i'll make fused glass items and jewelry then too. :)

Ooh! Pics!

jenscats5 said:
Ooh! Pics!

:)
its gotta wait till after christmas because i'm getting a new camera (can't find my old one) and some new supplies/gemstones, etc.
i can't even take pics of things I wear every day without the camera- my cell phone doesn't take great pics.

During winter months I crochet, sew, quilt and read.
During the warmer months I garden & grow roses.

This year I haven't done very much of any of them. *sigh*

stilleto said:

can't wait for the pictures :)

Like the other ladies here, I'm a painter. I also animate, old school cel and stop mo with articulated puppets I construct, and stained glass. I love any craft:)

stilleto said:

Those are beautiful pieces, Stilleto! I am envious of your lamp making skill...I haven't gotten that far. I'd love to see the fused jewelry you are working on, I was thinking of giving that a try.

Here are two pieces; the first is a side light pair I made for my parent's front door, the second is a panel I did of my old cockatiel, Charlie...LOL. I've also got some of my puppets:)

sidelight1.jpg

sidelightcloseup.jpg

stainedglassbirdpanel.jpg

cat2.jpg

cat1.jpg

heart1.jpg

bunny1.jpg

bunny2.jpg

mermaid1.jpg

oldman1.jpg

ram1.jpg

wiz1.jpg

wiz2.jpg

wow, beautiful work!
when i get a new camera, i'll show you all new pics- i've done a lot of glass mosaic work and installations, plus furniture.

Top Bottom