Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any other good Powerlifting or Training boards?

razer2000

It seems that this board's focus in on AS. I have nothing against that, but I'd like to find one more geared (no pun intended) toward training techniques and/or powerlifting.

Anybody also read other boards for those purposes? If so, got any recommendations?

Thanks.

Thanks girl! This is a great site! Do you compete? I went to the women's nationals in Killeen last year. Tripp OUT...
:fro:

Ryan Tripp said:
Thanks girl! This is a great site! Do you compete? I went to the women's nationals in Killeen last year. Tripp OUT...
:fro:
As luck would have it,I compete in power sports(NASA),and have recently strayed into the "strongman<woman>"arena.Right now,I am trying to get into a lower weight class,so that maybe I can actually win a competition :)..if not,my goal is to outlive the rest of the competition:angel:

If you read newsgroups (usenet), check out alt.sport.weightlifting . No juice there, just good advice and a friendly atmosphere. For a slightly more 'off topic' board, try misc.fitness.weights .
If you don't have a newsreader, you can read them through google.
calico

there's a training section on this board....try asking some questions there or ask some individuals here....I'm pretty sure you'll find somebody to help you out. pm me if you need any advice. I'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom