Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any of you have tried RALOXIFENE in the PCT?

elmerpr

AG guys has it on liquid, it comes as a non controlled, quite expensive, antistrogen pill. the pharm-grade pill Evista comes in 60mg. i wonder if one daily pill of 60 mg is good to go on the PCT... Have any of you have tried this med?

i am using it now, on-cycle, to combat anadrol bloat. seems to be working well. for PCT experiences, check out anabolicminds.com - there are guys who have used the competitor's version which has been out longer.

thebrakes said:
i am using it now, on-cycle, to combat anadrol bloat. seems to be working well. for PCT experiences, check out anabolicminds.com - there are guys who have used the competitor's version which has been out longer.

thank yhou for your response! do you have an idea of how much mg/per pill or per ml has the competitors version?

I just started taking it for gyno at 60 Mg my doc said it would work better than the Nolva he had me on but the nolva did reduce my estogen levels a lot i was 199 and wend down to 52 but did nothing for my gyno I will let you know in a month how it worked for me

Top Bottom