Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any MMO gamers here?

I'm still hoping I get a invite into Diablo 3 beta. I want to sell my wow account but that would compromise my email, sc2 and wc2 games on there as well.

Don't sell your WoW account. I sold mine right at the end of Burning Crusade and still came back in Wrath. Then quit at the end of that and played when Cataclysm first came out. Then quit that and now I'm subbed again. I played Warhammer for a while last year, but there's not enough staff-power to make that game near what it could have and should have been. Keep your battle.net account. Wow always changes, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse, but usally both.

Just to give a quick bump to the thread, I will be on Diablo III, when it drops on 5/15. Right now, I am playing Tribes: Ascend (SmilingJester is my name). Some other good games are: Forsaken World, World of Battles, Global Agenda and Monday Night Combat. However, when the new Elder Scrolls MMO comes out in 2013, that is where I plan to be until I die in my seat. :)

I'm so busy now with work, school and gym. I really don't have the time to play at all. Wish I did thought. But when free time comes along, there are other more fun things to do. Like go out and socialize. When I do however feel like playing, I rather play a multiplayer in which I can play for a few minutes (no more than an hour) and then be done.

Top Bottom