Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Fitness Models here? (not everyone wants to be HUGE)

rofl Nelson
OP,

EF is for people who want to take the next step up when it comes to building muscle.. so I'm afraid our current stock of male fitness models don't match up to the standard we desire
but if you want to be in MuscleMag or Muscle & Fitness magazine then I think this is a good place to start and frequently refer to..

Anyone seen Bigger, Stronger and Faster DVD? bloody good documentary...

ya its awesome. lol i got it for christmas been watchin it religiously. makes me not so worried about the ugly side of gear. cautious yes, worried or scared.....not so much.

I think it would be pretty tough to get into their shape! They are taller guys, like what 6'-6'4"ish? So they are already taller which is harder to put on musle. So that means they gotta be like 220-240 with 7-10%ish ( if u do the caliper test). Christian Boeving(sp?) Is like 6'2" and 230-240 or something and very lean, and he is/was like the "cover model" for Muscletech. I would say that's quite hard for the average guy to get to, let alone try and bb at these heights! I got respect for them, because they are in better shape than me, and most ppl.

Not sure?

Excuse me, I meant to say its harder to fill out being tall, not harder to put on muscle. Can't edit on my bb :/

ya i would have to agree. im fairly tall (6 foot) right around 200 pounds with decent size but i have a hard time getting to that "full" look. i just have longer bones and more area to put muscle on than the shorter guys. not taking anything away from short guys. we all have to work hard but shorter bones i think make a difference in looking full.

Top Bottom