Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANXIETY........... who's had it or has it??

Weed is not the answer. My first anxiety attack was due to being so high i thought i was gonna swallow my tongue. LoL.

I have had anxiety since i was in the 7th grade, as well as OCD since i was 6 years old. Also have social phobia.

Tried a lot of meds. On xanax and wellbutrin right now. very low doses. Want to stop. withdrawals from xanax are hell.

Going back to school here soon. Hope i can deal with it.

IHateCrunches said:
solution for anxiety attacks is weed... i am not saying beocme a pothead but it definitly helps

No way man. It increases my anxiety sitting at home. If I go in public high, I have to fight as hard as I can to not have a panic attack

weed is certainly not the answer.. i used to be able to smoke all day every day each day the right way (or however that fucking song goes..).. but no longer.. when i smoke i feel like i'm going to fucking die and it's all i can do to keep myself from gong to the hospital.. definitely not the answer..

IHateCrunches said:
solution for anxiety attacks is weed... i am not saying beocme a pothead but it definitly helps
my anxiety started when I was smoking alot. It would make me paranoid and make me aware of my heart beating and my breathing in a scary way. I rarely smoke any more unless I'm going to be watching a funny upbeat movie...

decem said:
weed is certainly not the answer.. i used to be able to smoke all day every day each day the right way (or however that fucking song goes..).. but no longer.. when i smoke i feel like i'm going to fucking die and it's all i can do to keep myself from gong to the hospital.. definitely not the answer..

Completely agree. Weed can trigger anxiety if smoked in the wrong frame of mind.

Top Bottom