Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANXIETY........... who's had it or has it??

i used to have social anxiety. it went away without any meds or therapy. dunno why

decem said:

as for science.. i cringe when i hear the any sentence containing the words "science" or "fact".. as there really is no such thing.. these two words are based on observation and perception of matter and phenomena.. with no regard to nuomena or the energy that drives this matter.. and just as humans are fooled into thinking that a motion picture is a continual occurence taking place in real-time in front of them.. when in reality their minds are fooled by a set of still photos ran together sequentially in rapid succession.. same concept holds true with the scientific community and any theory they try to prove or disprove.. all are lacking in any true observation of the blanks in between the flashes of reality.. the driving engine.. the energy that drives the phenomena.. and henceforth.. thinking of science does nothing to dissuade my feelings of hopelessness..

i

science, science, science, science :D. Science is the understanding of reality as it relates to us, by and large. And it has tangible, predictable, reliable results. So science is tangible and so are your ideas.

You seem to be implying that this desire to 'know' the universe or life forever is something deep or divine. I say its no more divine than the emotions that result from taking X. it is a measurable change among tangible neurotransmitters, not some divine idea. You remind me of the people who started the salem witch trials, they ate argot and got LSD hallucinations. people called it 'divine' and started killing witches but it was just a measurable, tangible change among measurable tangible neurochemicals that resulted from a fungus growth.

ask yourself this. "if my mom had drank alcohol when she was pregnant and i developed a 74 IQ, would i be thinking of these things or be bothered by them". no you wouldn't. The alcohol would've impeded your brain development during the first trimester (i think alcohol affects the first trimester, i forget). Other people have thought the same things you are thinking of right now and not cared.

Last edited:
you cannot link concsciousness directly to the brain, and you therefore cannot assert ideas to be fully "tangible."

decem said:
you cannot link concsciousness directly to the brain, and you therefore cannot assert ideas to be fully "tangible."

we can shut down consciousness via drugs. and we can alter it via drugs. just because we cannot create it in a lab does not mean we cannot control or alter it at will. You can shut yours down or alter it with drugs anytime you want.

Top Bottom