Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ANAVAR and T-Bol cycle!

dawgschmps

I am going to be starting an Anavar and T-bol only cycle (oral) with the help of NO NAMES. I was wondering if any1 had any feedback. I'm going to be taking 10 mg daily of nolva to counteract any gyno (i know these two compounds arent said to aromatize but im not taking any chances, nolva will be my PCT too). Also, even tho they are fairly mild (compared to D-bol and Winny) c-17s im going to take either Sylmarin (milk thistle) or Liv-52 (never used it but i heard its good). on top of these things ill be taking general supplements like ZMA and Uni-liver. My cycle will be a short 6-week cycle (mon-fri), taking weekends off to keep my dosage up during the week and letting my liver and nuts recover. does anyone have any recommendations? random comments on it wouldnt hurt either. thanks alot

Last edited by a moderator:
mon through fri? why would you not take them on sat and sun? I suggest you take the tbol and anavar every day...
also no need to run nolva throughout the cycle.. maybe after for 2-4 weeks.. I think a OTC pct would work fine

i did this cycle before----great results, personally i ran 40mg of each for 7 wks---diet and cardio were in check as well----milk thristle through out is good, no need for the nolva, use it pct, 20mg/day for 28 days----but dude, dont take weekends off, do the same dose EVERYDAY, even non workout days, your blood levels will be all out of wack if you do that----good luck
Liquid

I am going to be starting an Anavar and T-bol only cycle (oral) with the help NO NAMES! I was wondering if any1 had any feedback. I'm going to be taking 10 mg daily of nolva to counteract any gyno (i know these two compounds arent said to aromatize but im not taking any chances, nolva will be my PCT too). Also, even tho they are fairly mild (compared to D-bol and Winny) c-17s im going to take either Sylmarin (milk thistle) or Liv-52 (never used it but i heard its good). on top of these things ill be taking general supplements like ZMA and Uni-liver. My cycle will be a short 6-week cycle (mon-fri), taking weekends off to keep my dosage up during the week and letting my liver and nuts recover. does anyone have any recommendations? random comments on it wouldnt hurt either. thanks alot

Bro, you're all over the place with this, let's start from the beginning...Please post

BF%
Years training
Training split
Diet
Cycle history (if any)
Fitness goals

Last edited by a moderator:
alright. the 7 days thing makes sense, i just got the tip for extra safety to take it 5 days for liver safety from a buddy, so id take your guys' opinion over his. but here are my stats Ez_e is looking for.
Height: 6'1 Weight: 200.5 lbs
BF %: 10%
Years training: every year since 8th grade. (last few years ive been on a motivation roller coaster)
Diet: good and still improving. Im in a cutting phase now, although im not looking to make any super drastic BF% changes
Cycle History: started out poor letting my friends get me into a Dbol Winny oral cycle without knowing much at all. actually liked the outcome and later learned the seriousness of the dangers. I liked doing low dose cycles because as i said before safety is numero uno for me. Ill take slightly less dose/results for never having seen a side effect
Fitness Goals: specifically i wanna break my old bench press record of 320 lbs, about 20 lbs away now. and non-specifically just look better for summer coming up.

Dude. No no no...not here. You want to talk sources, hit up tsc..thesourcecheck.com.

Just saving your preverbial arse bro...and listen to ez E. He knows his ish.

haha well my proverbial arse meant no offense, the stuff i read on the subject were forums from this site so i dont think its a big deal. n im sure ez E does, thats why im still on the thread lookin for some assisstance.

Top Bottom