Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amsterdam

Formula

I'll be making a stop in those countries toward the end of summer. I know everything goes in Amstr. but is the sauce available over there also? Any names I should be on the look out for?:confused:

Could anyone make suggestion on clubs to hit(trance) and those cafe's?

you're going to amsterdam? i fucking hate you.

i love that place. i've been there the last three new year's eves.

i don't know about steroids, i don't think they're otc, but you can get them from a doctor or at the gym.

if you like trance music you're going to have to go to the mother of all trance clubs -- the trance buddha. i've partied all over the world, including ibiza, but the trance buddha has an atmosphere that is absolutely fantastic. they play nothing but psychedelic/goa trance, though, so if you want happy-happy progressive trance, that is not the place to go.

my favorite coffeeshops are "the global chillage" (ambient and trance), "baba" (trance), and the greenhouse namaste (eclectic music, but they have the best pot in town).

send me an email if you want..
[email protected]

No-Go

Nope, everything isn't legal over there rbo. Went last year. I was able to convince a smaller pharmacy to sell me some prop, but that was it.

Top Bottom