Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I the only one here that suffers from stress/anxiety/depression?

hey nan,

Why did you edit your original post. Are you afraid of saying homo now because lestat's faggot ass gets his manties bunched up over it?

hey nan,

Why did you edit your original post. Are you afraid of saying homo now because lestat's faggot ass gets his manties bunched up over it?

I didn't do it for him. In general I don't like "gayness" to be used as an adjective

Have you checked the suicide rate in Japan? Haha

Yes, theirs is a financial driven cause, typically. And their version of emo are the top 2. They have about 70 a day, but S. Korea has more. Asian culture doesn't take kindly to the slacker life....they've also got that 40 y/O virgin phenom over there....

Yes, theirs is a financial driven cause, typically. And their version of emo are the top 2. They have about 70 a day, but S. Korea has more. Asian culture doesn't take kindly to the slacker life....they've also got that 40 y/O virgin phenom over there....

I disagree..I believe that it's an achievement driven cause..money is merely one of the number of ways used to measure achievement..but it's not the only one..teen suicide is huge..and that is generally affixed to academic achievement, or lack thereof.

Top Bottom