Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I the only one here that suffers from stress/anxiety/depression?

lots of people do.

some are truly ill... others are just really bad at controlling their internal states and thinking patterns, or suffer from completely natural emotional responses to situations but often jump on medication to fix something that can be controlled without it.

Anxiety is definetely one thing that is WAY overprescribed drugs for. It is completely natural feel to anxious in alot of situations. Walking up to a complete stranger/woman or trying to sell somebody/public speaking etc are naturally anxious situations for people. no need for a pill.Desensitizing and exposure to the trigger are usually the best way to get rid of those anxieties, as confidence dispels anxiety.
Full blown panic attacks are a different story though and that means there is something wrong on a neurological level

I've battled with depression for 10 years. I've taken prescribed drugs for maybe 6-8 months out of those 10 years and that was only when i was in a severe full blown depression after major life changing events.
I sometimes wonder if my complacency and "blahness" i face pretty oten is a result of it and if i were to go back on meds would i function at a much higher level.

It's a struggle, but you can overcome it.

:wavey:

I get panic attacks at random, without any real reason. I sweat like crazy, heart races, feels like I can't breathe and everything is out of control and gone haywire. Suckz

Top Bottom