Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I taking enough steroids?

have you thought about using something like hd, like helladrol from needs to, or turinabol from primordial performance. Both hd clones will give you a 6 week cycle of hd.

then you could start the test/deca say on week 4, and run it to week 10. just an idea.

i'd get a stronger pct though.

Ok, Hello I am new to this forum, in fact it is my first. I have been experimenting with anabolic steroids for a little bit on and off and I don't seem to be making good enough gains (in my opinion)
I am 175lbs, 5 feet eight inches tall and I am a fairly cut individual, with not much body fat at all.

I started with Test Sustanon as a starter cycle with Dbols
I was taking 500 mg of Test Sustanon each week with about 50 mg of Dbol daily
Approx a month later I started tren with my test continuing to take 500mg of test sust a week and 200mg a week of tren eth
My second cycle I used the same test sustanon taking 500mg a week and 200mg of deca
After approx 2 months of deca I switch to Test eth/socaproate 400 blend, and tren eth
This was my most recent switch where I was taking:
1ml of test eth/soca twice a week at 400mg/ml with 1mg of tren eth twice a week at 200mg/ml
I noticed tons of sweating but not really a bulking affect, I shedded alot of weight and it took alot of time to see only minimal games
I was using ************* and now I have switched over to *********** and am looking to bulk up fast and effectively.

I just invested in some Test cyp 250mg/ml and deca 300mg/ml
My question is...

What would be a recommended dosage now, for both test and deca weekly?
At first I was thinking 3ml (750mg) of test cyp. and 2ml (600mg) of deca weekly
Is this a bad idea?

NEEEEEED somee good advice!

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, Hello I am new to this forum, in fact it is my first. I have been experimenting with anabolic steroids for a little bit on and off and I don't seem to be making good enough gains (in my opinion)
I am 175lbs, 5 feet eight inches tall and I am a fairly cut individual, with not much body fat at all.

Approx a month later I started tren with my test continuing to take 500mg of test sust a week and 200mg a week of tren eth
My second cycle I used the same test sustanon taking 500mg a week and 200mg of deca
After approx 2 months of deca I switch to Test eth/socaproate 400 blend, and tren eth
1ml of test eth/soca twice a week at 400mg/ml with 1mg of tren eth twice a week at 200mg/ml
I noticed tons of sweating but not really a bulking affect, I shedded alot of weight and it took alot of time to see only minimal games
I was using *********** and now I have switched over to *********** and am looking to bulk up fast and effectively.

My question is...

Is this a bad idea?

Thanks!!
make a new thread lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:

I was using Olympic Pharma and now I have switched over to Svenske Apotech and am looking to bulk up fast and effectively.

My question is...

Is this a bad idea?

Thanks!!
175 lbs and 750 mg test and 600mg deca wow :D hah , too much ?

Last edited:
steroids arent something u should be cutting costs on and trying to make cheap cycles out of

when u have the money for a solid cycle, go buy one, then run a proper cycle

What he said... and 3 weeks of test e and eq? Hmmm lol

If you wanna do a cheap short cycle just use an oral like beast or dbol BAM!

Im sorry Nelson, but 3 weeks is too short, esp as both drugs take 3 weeks or so to take effect.
i have only ever done 6 weeks max and i can tell you that most of my gains have come in the first 2-3 weeks it dont matter how long it takes to work you still get the same amount of growing time because they stay active for longer aswell - that said my third cycle consisted of only 500mg of gear and i did just fine

Top Bottom