Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I just fat?

Nutzzzzz

Hey all
The thing is that when I don't suck my stomach in and flex my abs i have a pot belly but when I do suck it in and flex i have a 4 pack showing but i want it to stay like that am i fat and need to loose weight or what?

I did abs for about 1 year now i am 16 and 5'7 and 150lbs

i heard to much ab workout,everyday cause HYPERTROPHY meaning it looks big, before i was 150-160 around their cut down to 140 bulked to 170, now cutting seeing my abs at 160:) by 155 it will look good:) just eat right and cardio,dont over it on ABS:) just cardio eat somewhat right,your a KID eat eat 50% clean 50% junk food:) or just 1crappy meal a day like mcdonalds and the rest clean and u start seeing abs,

personally i do ab workouts in the morning after morning cardio,2x a week :)started helping me more

yes believe it or not... you don't weigh enough for your height... put on some muscle and bulk up... get up to around 170 and then try cutting to see your abs...

only work your abs 3x a week!

I dont weigh enough? are you sure i have a pot belly lol:p so i should eat more and get a bit fater and then train my abs ?

Top Bottom