Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alright folks, I have an emergency and I need your help.

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
A certain member, I wont say who...but for the purpose of this discussion lets refer to them (eg not him or her) as Mr. Plank.

Anyway, Mr. Plank was nice enough to give me green karma, but douchey enough to attach a questionable photo I dont agree with and never want to see again throughout the remainded of my time here on this earth.

So, I seriously need everybody to give me karma to push it off the front page so that when I go to check my PMs and shit I dont have to see it.

And no, Mr. Plank, that doesnt mean i want YOU to keep giving me karma, as it presents the opporunity for you to simply repeat this disgrace over and over.

Destiny is calling on you. Please answer.

Yours in disgust,

75th

so whats the pic rob
By the way I was within pretty good proximity to Robert Rodriguiz and Danny Trejo this week since they were filming The Machete in my town.

i could push it off your k messages with another questionable yet large and intrusive picture, just say the word, I've got the brief case open and the launch codes ready.

so whats the pic rob
By the way I was within pretty good proximity to Robert Rodriguiz and Danny Trejo this week since they were filming The Machete in my town.

You dont want to know.

My eyes have been soiled.

Top Bottom