Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AI and PCT for Andriol/Anavar cycle?

phArmstrong

Considering Andriol/Anavar for endurance athletics & weighing this against Prop/Eq pinning...

From what I have read, Anavar doesnt aromatize at all and Andriol really only does at much higher doses, is this basically correct?

Would it be worth lower doses of Arimidex etd on moderate Andriol doses just to be on the safe side?

Would Nolvadex be considered sufficient for PCT? How much, how long?

Also, have read that Andriol can be taken over longer cycles but Anavar should be 6 weeks or less. If this is whats 'recommended' then would you do the Anavar at the beginning, middle or end?

Sample cycle:

Weeks 1-10 Andriol 40mg every 4 hrs with food (4x per day = 160mg/day)
Weeks 5-10 Anavar 40mg ed
Weeks 1-10 Arimidex .25 etd?
Weeks 11-14 Nolvadex 10/10/5/5 ed?

Do these doses and timings look about right? Am I missing anything?

Any suggestions/help is much appreciated!

- Lance phArmstrong

I wouldnt even bother with the ANDRIOL personally.
Ove of the biggest disappointments Ive tried.
Numerous variations,,numerous cycles,,poor results.

You won't feel anything from the andriol until 300mg or more a day. At the cost, NOT work it. Just pin 250mg test a week and be done with it.

Var shines PAST 6 weeks trust me. 8-10 weeks of var is fantastic.

lol. Lance Pharmstrong..

Realistically; Testosterone is testosterone... Whether it's andriol or propionate or cypionate or sustanon 250. The only difference in these products is in the amount of total testosterone that makes it to your bloodstream and at what rate/period they exert that effect. With equal doses and active effect periods we can expect similar results from any testosterone product.

The bonus to using Andriol is not having to take injections, and avoiding liver stress of synthetic methylated anabolic steroids. Shutdown of endogenous testosterone production will be equal given equal total delivery to that of injectable preparations.

I'm not a big fan of PCT or Ancillary drugs.. They have sticky side effects no one thinks about that rarely pop up.. Anti-cancer drugs; that says it all..

If you'd tell me what your stats are, what your diet is (in detail) and what your goals are (also in detail) I'd be happy to tailer a steroid program that I'd use, in detail.

Please list:
Weight
Average training, throughout the week

Diet-
Macronutrients, per day- Carbs/Proteins/Fats

Any supplements you are taking or will be taking.

And what your current performance level is on the activity in question, then a brief outline of what you'd like to accomplish with drug use.

-ArmaniAK47

Last edited:
I am going to try Andriol and Anavar as follows:

Weeks 1-10 Anavar 40mg every day (xtendrol mexican brand)
Weeks 1-10 Andriol 200mg every day
cutting carbs after 3:00PM...
No PCT...

Not only is Nolva a problem waiting to happen, it's completely unnecessary with that cycle.

And yeah, Andriol is weak ass shit.

All good info to consider, thanks. I was reading other Var threads and checked a few results logs. My goals are subtle, consistent and sustainable results not amazing bulking gains in a short time. With that in mind, I was thinking of doing something like 2 weeks on (50mg ED) and 4 weeks off with no PCT. Obviously I would have to see how it actually works out, but conceptually what do you think?

Top Bottom