Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Age minimum for Gear use: Give me what ya think

What is the minimum age for gear use

• before 17

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 17-19

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • 20-22

Votes: 36 43.4%
  • 23-24

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • just give them the needle with their carton of milk in gradeschool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you should reach your natural maximum first

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think thats being a tad bit dramatic. As for my reason it is just a quicker way to get to were I want to be. And I couldn't see to many people defining self worth from a needle but I could be wrong. Seriously if your train and eat properly and don't just use aas as a cruch you should be fine. But of all the guys I know that juice are just the same on as they were off.

At least 20.

AND, after a few years of hard, natural training so that all of the other body systems are READY for the strain of AS.

I laugh at these kids who are, despite what they SAY, just looking for short cuts. They are stunting their growth long-term by starting prematurely.

I was 22 before I tried anything, think that was a pretty good age. Had built a great base then have been adding to it ever since.

I would say "the age where you first off all have reached your natural hight", so you don't grow anymore. About 21-22????

Audio8 said:
i thought more people would vote for the natural limit. interesting.

That would obviously be true if your goal was to compete. It is commonly believed that if you start too soon you won't go as far.

The fact of the matter is that few bodybuilders (regardless of how serious) have the genetics and fortitude to compete. Most of us are lifting for cosmetic reasons and being 260+ lbs is actually counter-productive to that goal.

I'm reading an interesting sociology book right now that studied the public perception between the "Chippendale" type physiques and the massive bodybuilder physiques. The general population greatly prefers the athletic/stripper look (the Bowflex guy for example)....and you don't have to wait for your natural limit to get to that level.

Top Bottom