Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acts of service

You guys....stop....lets be cool!

That's fucking sad. It's called being "sexually incompatible". :shrug: Stop laying it on all women, the men who aren't bitching are in the majority. Find a way to compromise with her, accept your lot in life or move on.

It's hormonal, having hot flashes.

I get it about 2 to 3 times per week, but that's not nearly enough for me. Rarely get oral sex anymore or get to give it, which I love even more. The hormonal changes that women go through suck.

My wife is a house wife. I take care of her and she loves me deeply. I'm sure they're are many others in my boat. I think that may be why in much of the Mexican culture, they have a mistress. lol

It's hormonal, having hot flashes.
Get her on Bio-HRT. It'll literally turn her around 180 degrees. NOT conventional HRT!!! You need a doctor who will prescribe bioidentical HRT. At this point she probably will just get progesterone and testosterone but that is enough to stop the hot flashes and turn her libido back on (and straighten out her sleep, and fix the aches and pains, and give her energy and stamina ... the list of perimenopausal symptoms is horrifically long, 32 symptoms and I got most of them so I'm telling you, it can potentially ruin a woman's life and she doesn't need to live with it!).

To repeat: She does not have to live with this, if she doesn't want to. But FYI -- Some women are actually happy when they can delete sex from the equation (I wasn't, I got suicidal) just saying ... and the whole breast cancer/heart disease thing, yeah that came from a study using "conventional" hormones inappropriately dosed to women who were LOOOOOONNNNG past perimenopause. Doctors who know what they're doing catch women in the perimenopausal phase and start trying to balance things out long before true menopause takes place.

IAM: Don't blame everything on hormones. Many times it's because woman are just turned off by their partners

Guys, here's an inescapable Plunkey wisdom. I talk a lot of shit on this board, but it's time for honesty:

1) If a woman wants to fuck you, doing or not doing "acts of service" will have no effect.

2) If a woman does not want to fuck you, doing or not doing "acts of service" will have no effect.

3) If you have a woman who does not want to fuck you, run. Run now. Run fast. And do not look back.

4) If you do have a woman who wants to fuck you, take reasonable care to make sure she has a good and happy life.

It really isn't any more complicated than that.

Real talk.

I'm not going to run from my wife because she's going through menopause and has psychological issues from her past that probably plays a factor. If she didn't love me, I'd leave in a heartbeat. But, that's not the case.

Get her on Bio-HRT. It'll literally turn her around 180 degrees. NOT conventional HRT!!! You need a doctor who will prescribe bioidentical HRT. At this point she probably will just get progesterone and testosterone but that is enough to stop the hot flashes and turn her libido back on (and straighten out her sleep, and fix the aches and pains, and give her energy and stamina ... the list of perimenopausal symptoms is horrifically long, 32 symptoms and I got most of them so I'm telling you, it can potentially ruin a woman's life and she doesn't need to live with it!).

To repeat: She does not have to live with this, if she doesn't want to. But FYI -- Some women are actually happy when they can delete sex from the equation (I wasn't, I got suicidal) just saying ... and the whole breast cancer/heart disease thing, yeah that came from a study using "conventional" hormones inappropriately dosed to women who were LOOOOOONNNNG past perimenopause. Doctors who know what they're doing catch women in the perimenopausal phase and start trying to balance things out long before true menopause takes place.

you can fuck right off

Top Bottom