Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acts of service

IAM: Don't blame everything on hormones. Many times it's because woman are just turned off by their partners

Bitter, wow do you sound bitter. Maybe you should spend more time with quality men instead of playing let this WWL wrestler look up my skirt?

I'm not going to run from my wife because she's going through menopause and has psychological issues from her past that probably plays a factor. If she didn't love me, I'd leave in a heartbeat. But, that's not the case.

Good man! The person who said this is void of a soul, so don't listen to this "advice"

Listen to MM and also, look at where you can make the changes as well

Get her on Bio-HRT. It'll literally turn her around 180 degrees. NOT conventional HRT!!! You need a doctor who will prescribe bioidentical HRT. At this point she probably will just get progesterone and testosterone but that is enough to stop the hot flashes and turn her libido back on (and straighten out her sleep, and fix the aches and pains, and give her energy and stamina ... the list of perimenopausal symptoms is horrifically long, 32 symptoms and I got most of them so I'm telling you, it can potentially ruin a woman's life and she doesn't need to live with it!).

To repeat: She does not have to live with this, if she doesn't want to. But FYI -- Some women are actually happy when they can delete sex from the equation (I wasn't, I got suicidal) just saying ... and the whole breast cancer/heart disease thing, yeah that came from a study using "conventional" hormones inappropriately dosed to women who were LOOOOOONNNNG past perimenopause. Doctors who know what they're doing catch women in the perimenopausal phase and start trying to balance things out long before true menopause takes place.

You may become my new best friend. She hasn't had a period in 13 months.

Bitter, wow do you sound bitter. Maybe you should spend more time with quality men instead of playing let this WWL wrestler look up my skirt?

Oh gawd.....I'm not bitter at all! I've been spending time with NO men because I am busy on me for a change. I've not even spent time with this guy. I made a post about how he was chasing, doesn't mean I would hang with him

Jeeez....assume much?

And I made the comment not because of a personal experience, but because I deal with this in my work and it's common for women to lose interests sexually in their partners for whatever reasons. It's something that also needs to be addresses besides a hormonal issue.

I assume you spread the jelly on his cawk.

Maybe you need coffee or tea or some stimulant because you still read angry.

IAM: Don't blame everything on hormones. Many times it's because woman are just turned off by their partners

Good call Dr.

Bingo! It's hormonal

Have her see someone who specializes in BHRT. She doesn't want to go synthetic but natural with this.

What?
I am confused.

There is a lot of contradiction going on in here.

Top Bottom