Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acts of service

LOL @ Plunk's shitty advice

If a woman is not interested in having sex with her man, it's even more simple, it's because he is turning her off.
If she is just not into sex at all, she needs to address a hormonal issue.
I LOVE sex and hated sex with my ex cause he was a fucking creep. My last ex was so yummy, I wanted to have sex 24/7.

If my man is chasing me all over the house in heat, I am turned off totally!

The thought of you having sex made me throw-up a little in my mouth.

I hope they would at least duck-tape down all the loose skin first.

The thought of you having sex made me throw-up a little in my mouth.

I hope they would at least duck-tape down all the loose skin first.

oh my God, you're so funny.
You're like the fat kid in school who tries so hard to make friends so uses the same line over and over and over and overrrrrr in the hopes that one of the cool kids actually laugh!
Look everyone, I need to marry little young girls so I can feel like a man cause I am a no one without Daddy's money and I come to a juicer board and post 24/7 cause my life doesn't fulfill me at all. So much so, I need to stalk the FB page of an EF memeber who I would love to fuck, but know I could never in this world get a woman with depth like that to ever fuck me.
Keep jerking off to my pics and keep sharing my posts on my work page, I got your name and number loser. Keep pushing me and watch what will happen :)

If that would get me laid, I'd do them every day and I hate doing dishes. I have to follow her around like a dog in heat and still don't get it nearly enough. Sexually frustrated...And I don't want to hear that I don't do enough to make her want me, I fully support her..Many women just aren't as interested in sex as men are.
That's fucking sad. It's called being "sexually incompatible". :shrug: Stop laying it on all women, the men who aren't bitching are in the majority. Find a way to compromise with her, accept your lot in life or move on.

oh my God, you're so funny.
You're like the fat kid in school who tries so hard to make friends so uses the same line over and over and over and overrrrrr in the hopes that one of the cool kids actually laugh!
Look everyone, I need to marry little young girls so I can feel like a man cause I am a no one without Daddy's money and I come to a juicer board and post 24/7 cause my life doesn't fulfill me at all. So much so, I need to stalk the FB page of an EF memeber who I would love to fuck, but know I could never in this world get a woman with depth like that to ever fuck me.
Keep jerking off to my pics and keep sharing my posts on my work page, I got your name and number loser. Keep pushing me and watch what will happen :)

U mad?

That's the kind of mind-body-spirit harmony that I like to see in health care "professionals".

You should have spent your money on an Internet-based Plunk-o-Pathy program instead. It would be far more useful.

And no grandma, I have never shared any of your information (directly or indirectly) Anywhere. It's shitty that someone did that to you, but enough playing the victim every time you get called-out here on EF. That's a classic BIkini Mom move if I've ever seen one.

U mad?

That's the kind of mind-body-spirit harmony that I like to see in health care "professionals".

You should have spent your money on an Internet-based Plunk-o-Pathy program instead. It would be far more useful.

And no grandma, I have never shared any of your information (directly or indirectly) Anywhere. It's shitty that someone did that to you, but enough playing the victim every time you get called-out here on EF. That's a classic BIkini Mom move if I've ever seen one.

Yeah and denial is a classic sociopath move.

Keep talking about my work Plunk, just one more time :) Final warning

Yeah and denial is a classic sociopath move.

Keep talking about my work Plunk, just one more time :) Final warning

Awwww... How cute! Threats are another nice Bikini Mom move.

We could have some real fun here.

:)

Top Bottom