Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acts of service

sorry read pre not post

We don't know her age or situation so it could be a medical reason for not menstruating as well

What?
I am confused.

What's so confusing. He posted she was not menstruating after I made my comment, so I didn't know that pc of info before I made my comment.

Not confusing at all...You seem bitter. You used to be a nice guy, what happened?

You may become my new best friend. She hasn't had a period in 13 months.
Seriously?! Dude, BIO-HRT ASAP!!!

Shit, I missed exactly ONE period and started having hot flashes, I was on Bio-HRT within two months. My emotions were gone, I had ZERO, totally, absolutely ZERO libido and even if hubby pushed the issue, I literally felt nothing (as in, my body wouldn't respond, he'd be touching my boobs, he might as well have been touching my nose, it was the same level of eroticism). I couldn't have an orgasm and on top of everything, I was sore as hell for days after we did it.

BIOIDENTICAL HRT, that's the key difference. Not all doctors know how to do that or agree with that treatment protocol.

Know that it's not you, it's her hormones. She still cares for you but sex is ... weird. It's like being a kid again, like a 6 year old kid. The concept of sex becomes alien and kind of icky. If she's anywhere near where I was she's shut down, mildly depressed and who knows how gray her moods are but she does not feel like a sexy desirable woman, trust me on that. And NOTHING you can do will fix that. It's not psychological, it's physical.

BTW, the best way to find a doctor who prescribes bioidentical hormones is to contact the nearest compounding pharmacy and ask THEM who calls prescriptions into them.

What's so confusing. He posted she was not menstruating after I made my comment, so I didn't know that pc of info before I made my comment.

Not confusing at all...You seem bitter. You used to be a nice guy, what happened?

Umm wouldn't that be you being bitter. How you perceive is your doing, not mine :)

she has a mouse in her pocket.

Top Bottom