Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Acts of service

If that would get me laid, I'd do them every day and I hate doing dishes. I have to follow her around like a dog in heat and still don't get it nearly enough. Sexually frustrated...And I don't want to hear that I don't do enough to make her want me, I fully support her..Many women just aren't as interested in sex as men are.

Ive never had that problem. If anything my wife wants it more than me

Guys, here's an inescapable Plunkey wisdom. I talk a lot of shit on this board, but it's time for honesty:

1) If a woman wants to fuck you, doing or not doing "acts of service" will have no effect.

2) If a woman does not want to fuck you, doing or not doing "acts of service" will have no effect.

3) If you have a woman who does not want to fuck you, run. Run now. Run fast. And do not look back.

4) If you do have a woman who wants to fuck you, take reasonable care to make sure she has a good and happy life.

It really isn't any more complicated than that.

Real talk.

Guys, here's an inescapable Plunkey wisdom. I talk a lot of shit on this board, but it's time for honesty:

1) If a woman wants to fuck you, doing or not doing "acts of service" will have no effect.

2) If a woman does not want to fuck you, doing or not doing "acts of service" will have no effect.

3) If you have a woman who does not want to fuck you, run. Run now. Run fast. And do not look back.

4) If you do have a woman who wants to fuck you, take reasonable care to make sure she has a good and happy life.

It really isn't any more complicated than that.

Real talk.

Great advice

Guys get hung up on # 3 plunkey. They don't run and end up on dating sites posing as single men or crying the blues saying "everything's great but the sex" ...

Which, I don't usually believe... If it was great, barring some medical or pre existing psychological issue.. If everything was great, you're woman would be having sex with you.

Guys get hung up on # 3 plunkey. They don't run and end up on dating sites posing as single men or crying the blues saying "everything's great but the sex" ...

Which, I don't usually believe... If it was great, barring some medical or pre existing psychological issue.. If everything was great, you're woman would be having sex with you.

I completely agree. It's never "great" unless the sex is great as well.

Guys get stuck in #3 and instead of cutting their losses and starting over, they do something stupid (like a dating site, affair or suddenly find a "soul mate") that will:

1) Ultimately end-up with the same result (divorce)

2) Alienate their kids by being seen as cheating on their mother

3) Cost them lots of extra cash (depending on the state) when seeking an "equitable distribution of assets" during a messy divorce.

It's vastly better to divorce and move on in my opinion.

plunkey's obviously never done his "acts of service" naked

When the clothes are being tossed, it isn't a matter of "acts of service". The business will be handled regardless.

LOL @ Plunk's shitty advice

If a woman is not interested in having sex with her man, it's even more simple, it's because he is turning her off.
If she is just not into sex at all, she needs to address a hormonal issue.
I LOVE sex and hated sex with my ex cause he was a fucking creep. My last ex was so yummy, I wanted to have sex 24/7.

If my man is chasing me all over the house in heat, I am turned off totally!

Top Bottom