Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

accutane blood test, been there done that?

WanTtoBeDeisel

whats up fellas. ok here's the deal, im on 400 mgs of deca, and stopped dbol about a week ago. i got a script for accutane and i have to go for a blood test tomorrow morning..(i cant fucking eat after 7 tonight! im gonna die) anyway, im wondering if any of my blood levels will be fucked up. they are testing for cholesterol, triglycerides, cbc, and lft's. do you guys think that anything will be screwed up? i know some AS raises cholesterol and triglycerides, not to mention liver enzymes..

My guess is the lipid profile will be a mess (at least from my experience). Not sure how the liver enzymes will look just one week after finishing dbol, if you were just doing deca I'd say they should look fine.

to answer your question directly, yes, most likely, IMO. mine were a mess w/o AAS, but its very individual. u might not experience it. you've already covered the potentials. tonight, there's not much u can do other than drink a shitload of water. i've done this 3 times under a doctor's supervision and once black market. there are tricks to the blood tests, like all tests, if u are interested pm me after your results and i'll prolly be able to help.

Top Bottom