Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ab routines! (post up)

CanadianCutie said:
haha not sure i wanna weight 159 :) I'm cool down near 125lb.. but i like the way a hard body feels. :)

Look at her photos near the end or in her avatar.

....bicycles with upper body motion
lying leg scissors
standing/kneling pulley curnches
incline sit-up with a medicine ball being thrown at odd angles.....high low and to the sides...
swiss ball crunches

Lookin washboardy there CC!

My abs are under tight scrutiny by my chiro right now as I get my back in order but the work conssits of lots of lying crunches, and various stuff like what Shadow mentioned.

I do abs 3 times a week, one exercise a time..

Saturday: Reverse crunches with leg raises (on a bench)
Tuesday: Crunches
Thursday: Side crunches

3 sets per exercise, go to failure.

I don't do very much...I have a very flat stomach naturally. If I scrounch I have a definite 4 pack....more definition will come from diet for me more than training.

I do 3 X8 weighted crunches 80-100 lbs
roman chair raises 3 X 15

about 2x a week

While training for Pl'ing I did alot of weighted and band work for my abs. My favorite is to lie on a bench .. wrap a band around your ankles and have someone holding it for resistance standing about 4 feet from you.. the further away the more resistance. Hold on to the top or sides (I hold the top) of the bench and pull your legs in.. in a reverse crunch motion.. KILLER

I do weighted crunches with a rope, leg raises and stability ball work.

There are lots of ab ideas in the Spring 2005 Oxygen mag. The title is "Abs training for woman" - like the issue thay had for glutes last year, but it's abs this year.
I can try to scan a few of the pages if anyone wants to have a look. :)

Top Bottom