Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ab routines! (post up)

velvett

Elite Mentor
Platinum
What are your favorite exercise to do?
Which do you hate but do anyway?
Which do you think are most effective for you?

Are you just gifted in the ab developement area? :splat:

I have the Shawn Phillips book called ABSolution. I like it just for the various ab exercises and routines he has... and the sexy pictures of course :heart:

velvett said:
What are your favorite exercise to do?
Which do you hate but do anyway?
Which do you think are most effective for you?

Are you just gifted in the ab developement area? :splat:

I am definitely NOT gifted in the Ab department..... I can sometimes get a "two-pack" -- on my very upper portion only..... and only sometimes...

I do:
Crunches
Crunches on the decline bench
Crunches on the decline bench with a 25lb plate/with my hubby tossing a medicine ball at me
Hanging leg raises (on Roman chair)
Leg raises on the decline bench
Machine crunches

Prolly more, but can't think of anymore...

I do only crunches (lightly). My lower stomach isn´t ok yet due to c-section (7 1/2 months ago), it´s still quite without feeling. I don´t know does it make any difference but surgery was done vertically and maybe it just takes more time to heal properly.

I have pretty good abs.. got the line down the middle and i would say at least a 4.5 pack (if not more)

My favorite exercise and the one that i always tend to lean to.. is where my ass just goes slightly over a weigh bench and i lift my legs up and down.

There is a pic of my abs in my gallery

CanadianCutie said:
I have pretty good abs.. got the line down the middle and i would say at least a 4.5 pack (if not more)

My favorite exercise and the one that i always tend to lean to.. is where my ass just goes slightly over a weigh bench and i lift my legs up and down.

There is a pic of my abs in my gallery

You do have nice abs.
:splat:

Leg raises or reverse crunches?

Top Bottom