Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AA Max

BOX SQUATS
45x3
95x3
135x3
145x3
155x3
165x3
175x3
185x3

BENCH
45x12
95x5
135x5
185x5
240x5 <--new pr!
240x3
240x3
225x5
185x7 triceps failed
140x13 triceps failed

HS PRESS
130x10
135x7
120x10 (assist at top last 3)
110x10 (assist at top last 2)
110x10 Dropset
60x6

PRESSDOWNS
120x10
140x10
150x7
130x7
120x6 Dropset
90x6
60x6 lost feeling in arms. jello.

Low back still sore so I tested the squats. Hips are sore and tired, knees starting to ache. No heavy squats or deadlifts this week.

Concentrated hard on lockouts and I feel like my triceps are definitely my limiting factor. I'm sticking right where my tris take over. They have suffered from my shoulder surgery, no more dips, flat CGBP, etc.

I built some board presses and got some bands and chains to start working on lockouts and concentrating on tri strength.

I don't think I'll be able to do the deadlift comp I was aiming for in October. I go on vacation in a week where I will just walk. I'll reset 5x5 when I get back after a good week off. One more back workout to go until the rest period. Can't wait.

my tri's are my limiting factor on pressing too, my CGBP was stronger than my bench for a while though lol

Will be back in gym on monday to test max squat and DL. Will do Bench and Press on Wednesday. I will be focusing on triceps, glutes, and hamstring strength and flexibility for the next few months. I will work on right shoulder hypertrophy as well. Hope to get stronger all around. I'll be keeping cals the same or slightly over maintanence as to not gain too much fat.

I got some bands and chains to start doing some different stuff and I'm going to reduce DLs to every other week.

Its been two weeks since I lifted any weights.

well fuck.

I tweaked my upper back, near spine, between shoulder blades working around the house today. Wasn't lifing anything heavy, must have just moved wrong. Had trouble breathing and the pain brought me to my knees. I can't expalin it and the doc says these things happen. Just got back from emergency room and have pain and muscle relaxants to calm it down. I don't know if I can make it to work tomorrow. Standing and sitting is a challenge. I will alternate heat and ice and get lots of rest. I'm bummed out big time because of no lifting for probably another week and in serious pain. WTF?

damn that sucks... especialy because you were ready to come back and already took time off... well i dont think one more week will hurt you... just try not to work around the injury, there is not much you can do without a back... no matter how little you involve it, you dont want to make it worse...
hope you feel better soon...

Ahh man, nothing worse than a set back, but main thing is getting it sorted, so rest is the best thing! Just relax, and when you ready get back on top of it, same here, hope you feel better soon!

back felt much better the next day after the meds, ice, heat, rest. I think it was mostly the valium which is the mac daddy of muscle relaxants. I need to be careful with that stuff, but in this case is was absolutely necessary. I couldn't stand up or even breathe. Scary.

Anyway its getting better everyday and think I'll be in the gym monday which will be three weeks off. Hopefully my strength won't be too far gone. I'll have to take it easy and not max like I was planning to program my 5x5. Maybe next week. Back feels 1000% better,and so do hips and kneees. I wish I'd have been stretching more in my time off.

Thanks for your support.

Damn bro. If it's not one thing it's another. Set backs are a MFer. I hope you recover fast :)

Top Bottom