Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Newbie Needing Lots of Advice

ccrider05 said:
Ok so I think I get it now. REally until I get rid of all my bf will I be able to even see a muscle. If I'm at 21% bf and I eat clean and continue to work out with cardio 3x a week and weights 3x a week, I will see perhaps a change in clothing fitting right?
I know you guys said don't do this but I stepped on the scale since I started adding the shakes of protein in for mid snacks and I gained 3 lbs. You know I see the word hardgainer all over the discussion forum, but what I am is opposite and that is an easy gainer.
So I'm going to readjust and eat like this:

Breakfast:
7am 4-9 boiled eggs with no yokes
1/2 c oats and water

10am - almonds (how many do you suggest? 10-20?)
- flaxseed oil

Lunch
12pm - veggies, chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup oatmeal

Mid day same as 10am

Dinner same as lunch

Thats about all I can handle eating a day. Is anyone else freaking short on here like me and an old 43 year female who looks at food from a distance and wears it on her waistline that quick? I seriously don't eat junk. Hopefully this adjustment will work........if not I will tweak some more.

I am so looking forward to my leg work day on friday. I am excited about my new barbell and doing squats and deadlifts. This week my upper body has been feeling the pain from the heavy lifting. A good sign.

Because you're only 5'1" I'm going to give you the same advise my nutritionist gives me and that is in order to burn body fat, keep the fat at around 30gms per day. Now you can figure out how much fat you're eating by having 10-20 nuts twice per day in addition to other fats you eat.
Also, I suggest to vary the food. Perhaps oats in the morning and yams and brown rice as another alternative for carbs.
Not to confuse you, but instead of those two servings of nuts you can add two other protein and carbs meals. As you work out, you will be more hungry..
I'm sure you can still have 10 nuts as a snack somewhere during the day. But if your body fat is high, then I'd skip it.

Maybe Tatyana can also suggest other alternatives as well.

You can eat clean and still not lose bf. Trust me on this one, I know.

At this juncture (and always really when you are talking about losing bodyfat) you gotta look at calories in vs calories out.

Plug your food into here. www.fitday.com and see what numbers you come up with.

Top Bottom