Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A new beggining

Conans is a pain to set up and take down so we don't do it alot, just if we are getting ready for a show that has it or we want to mix things up every once in a blue moon.

Seated DB Shoulder press -
50lbs x8
70lbs x6
80lbs x6
90lbs x3
I cant pop them up from my knees (well i an but i never do) so all these were cleaned from the floor while sitting down, def. takes alot out of ya.

Hammer Strength Bench machine -
1 plate x8
2 plates x6 x6

Ez Bar Skull crushers -

95lbs x10
115lbs x5 x5

Push Downs -
180lbs x12
190lbs x6
200lbs x5 x5

Seated DB Behind neck extensions -

50lbs x10
65lbs x5 x5

THen did 2 or 3 sets of curls with 50lb dbs and was done. Press is finally going up and im not doing a damn thing! (other then weighing more, hehehe)

Trap bar DL -
135lbs x10
225lbs x8
315lbs x6 or 8 i forget
405lbs i think 6 i wasnt counting just repping out
495lbs x6 had more in the tank but wasnt all there today so didnt push it.

DB Rows -

100lbs x10
120lbs x6
140lbs x6
150lbs x10
all were light as fuck, i used straps just so i could rep them out easier because i always have to regrip at least once when i dont use straps but grip wasnt an issue i was able to rack the weight with no straps.

Pull downs -
150lbs x 4-5 sets of 6-8 different grips each time

Hammer strength row machine -
1 plate x10
1 plate +25 x10
2 plates x6 2 or 3 sets

didnt feel like doing bi's today.

I know man it feels fucking great. My strength is finally coming back and surpassing where it was before. I've never thrown a 150lb db around like that before in my life not to mention my press is finally coming up. I can't wait to have a good squat or DL day and put up some new pr's.

I know man it feels fucking great. My strength is finally coming back and surpassing where it was before. I've never thrown a 150lb db around like that before in my life not to mention my press is finally coming up. I can't wait to have a good squat or DL day and put up some new pr's.

Glad your feeling good ! Keep pushing, can't wait to see you get some new PR's

No clue never really used one. The pick is a little higher then a regular bar so id imagine that would help me quite a bit. I bet i can probably pull close to 6 if not more.

No clue never really used one. The pick is a little higher then a regular bar so id imagine that would help me quite a bit. I bet i can probably pull close to 6 if not more.

is the trap bar DL more quads and glutes than lower back and hams?

if so then I think even at a higher position I would pull more with a straight bar...

Ya i would say it is more legs but it also easier because you are directly in the middle of the bar and the bar doesn't have to be dragged up in front of you.

Had a good event day today. Think i set or came close to some PR's which i haven't done for so long.

Farmers -

105lbs x120 turns every 30ft
195lbs x60 ft turns at 30ft
245lbs x60 ft turns at 30ft
285lbs x60 ft turns at 30ft
335lbs picked them up and took like 2 steps and crashed because i tried walking when i didnt have the weight all the way up. Repicked it then got like 15ft.

Yoke -
empty - 60ft drop and repick at 30
390 - same
480 - same
570 - same
660 - got like 15ft dropped it then got maybe another 10 almost made it the whole 30.
No Belt on any of these and i dont think ive ever done 660 before even with a belt id have to check. Core strength is really kicking ass these days.

Axel clean and press -
empty(~140lbs) - cleaned and pressed it i think like 3 times was light.
190lbs - clean and pressed for 3 like 3 or 4 times. Clean was good on each one and press was starting to really get there.

Top Bottom