Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A new beggining

hey.. just out of curiosity how old is your brother? Mine is 14, has no sort of functional strength (has severe ADHD) whatsoever as well as motor skill problems. since i've been going to the gym he wants to start going with me.

Awesome rack pull. The opening door creaking open of Thriller was on while I watched you and it made for a perfect audio clip.

hey.. just out of curiosity how old is your brother? Mine is 14, has no sort of functional strength (has severe ADHD) whatsoever as well as motor skill problems. since i've been going to the gym he wants to start going with me.

He's 19 but has a similar build to me when i was younger, tall and thin. He's much taller them me though i think hes 6'2 or 6'3 but only weights like 180lbs.

Did chest and shoulders today. Pretty good for not working out so long gota try and get back on track for my show in december which im gona probably do horrible in. Haven't been able to train seriously for so long :(.

DB Bench -

55lbs x 12
70lbs x 8
80lbs x 8

DB Shoulder Press -
70lbs x 10

Pushdowns -

stack x max reps for a few sets

did some db skull crushers then dips between 2 benches.

FInally got to work out again.

Zercher Squats -

135lbs x6
225lbs x6
245lbs x6
275lbs x6 belt added
easy as hell with my belt but didnt wanna go wild since its my first day back

Lat Pulldowns -
150lbs x6
200lbs x6 3 sets
220lbs x5

DB rows -
105lbs x6 2 sets

DB Shrugs -
110lbs x6 2 sets

DB Hammer curls -
40lbs x6 2 sets
45lbs x6

Well stamina was much better today then last workout. Strength has stayed more or less the same i just physically look worse then i used to. lol

BB Bench -
135lbs x8
185lbs x6
225lbs x6
275lbs x2

DB Shoulder Press -
50lbs x10
70lbs x6
80lbs x6
coulda did more but trying to take it easy and my back is tight in the same fucking spot it has been for almost a year now.

Tricep Push downs -
stack x10 for a few sets

Did some db curls and then finished up with some dips inbetween 2 benches sets of 10 for a few. Got a nice pump.

Just curious with the zercher squats did you get used to having the bar on your arms and how long did it take? I did them heavy for the first time the other day (2x8x205 is heavy for me) and they didn't feel too hard on my legs but I saw blood under my skin on my right forearm. Hurt like a son of a bitch.

Just curious with the zercher squats did you get used to having the bar on your arms and how long did it take? I did them heavy for the first time the other day (2x8x205 is heavy for me) and they didn't feel too hard on my legs but I saw blood under my skin on my right forearm. Hurt like a son of a bitch.

This is the second time i have ever done them in my life and yes they hurt like a bitch. I wear my rehband elbow sleeves to help with the pain but after 2-3 sets it doesnt really hurt anymore. Try putting a towel on your arm or using an axel instead of a oly bar.

Top Bottom