Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A new beggining

I have done them before, i know what you are saying though most people think hey one leg less so drop my usual weight in half and throw 500lbs on because they can do 1000 for reps with both legs. lol Sadly no event training today, one of the crew members had a loss in the family last week so is away.

Deads -

135lbs warm up did maybe 20 reps total some SLDL some regular some speed.
365lbs x5
405lbs x5
455lbs x5

Chins -
bodyweight 4x6

BB Rows -

135lbs 4x6

Just realized now my percentages are off a little, lol. Not bad though considering everything was without a belt and i haven't deadlifted for quite some time.

BB OHP (strict no bounce) -

135lbs x5
155lbs x5
175lbs x5

Standing BB Tri extensions -

95lbs 4x6 after the 2nd set i had to start using some leg drive. I am incredibly weak on these for some reason my mind muscle connection on tris sucks and i can never get them to fire properly.

Dips -

Bodyweight x6 x6 x10 x6

Gonna do weighted next week just didnt know where i was at this week so didnt bring my dip belt.

Good news and bad news. The bad news is i didnt train legs yesterday or even get out of bed since i had some killer shin splints on friday and stupid me was running around all day like super man and i paid for it yesterday when i couldnt even move my legs. Took a nice epsom salt bath and layed around all day. Feel much better today. Good news is i will be training events on sunday, woo hoo!

Today was the most painful day of my life. I can barely more my arms, hands, legs at all. At least my back isin't sore (yet) but man does it suck to not be in as good of shape as i was. Here is what we did today for events roughly and it feels like the first time i trained there all over again.

Axel Deads -

135 x8 i think
225lbs x6 or 8
315lbs x3
405lbs x1
The 405 flew up and i didnt have a belt or anything on, i dunno why it was so much easier to pull from an axle but i always seem to do well with axle even though most people struggle with the grip part.

Farmers with handles that "were forged in hell" that i have never used before
~140lbs per hand 100ft with turn at 50ft.
~230lbs per hand 100ft with turn at 50ft.
~280lbs per hand ~25 feet and tanked it
These handles sucked they were the hardest thing in my life and weighted like they were 30-50lbs more then they really were. Even the rest of the guys were having a VERY tough time with them i was surprised.

Tire flip with easy tire i think its 600lbs or 700lbs cant remember. Did like 3-4 sets of 8+

What was supposed to be a keg/sandbag/sled medley except my grip was so shot when i went to pick the keg off the floor my hands just slid right off the keg like my hand muscles just shit off and refused to work. Couldn't manage the sandbag either but i was able to pick it up and move a few feet. Ended up just doing the sled which was like 500lbs i think for 50ft.

Loaded the 180 stone and felt every tendon in my upper body just stretch in pain and said fuck it and called it quits. No point in getting hurt the first day back.

Ok last week fucking sucked! Had the shittest workout ever on monday and got sick that night with a fever for pretty much all week. Did legs today but my routine is completely fucked because of it.

Squats -

225lbs x6
315lbs x6
405lbs x2

Single leg leg press -

90lbs x8
180lbs x8
230lbs x6
270lbs x5

Finally ditched golds and joined a real gym, spit and saw dust type. So hopefully this will get me back in the spirit i once was in. Nothing special today but heres the lifts.

Log Press -
50lbs x8
70lbs x6
90lbs x1
I have no idea what the log weights, i will find out soon and adjust the numbers but thats how much i added to it. I am guessing the log is around 95+lbs.

BB Tri Extensions -

65lbs x6
85lbs x6
90lbs x5
115lbs x5

Dips -
bodyweight x6 4 sets

actually had a decent workout today. Did back just did some pulldowns, alot of rows and stuff. Waiting for this damn cold i got to go away.

Had a great workout today will post up soon gota run to class.

DB Bench -
50lbs x10
70lbs x10
80lbs x8
90lbs x6

Hammer Strength Bench -
1 plate x10
2 plates x6
was fucking dead on this for some reason 2 plates felt like 5

Dips -
bodyweight x8, x6, x5

Pushdowns -