Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few progress pics(updated pics in last post)

Re: A few progress pics

Look great (no homo).

Keep doing what youre doing.

shredded. dont listen to the haters. the meathead look is dying. youd get laid more than the juiceballs.

timtim said:
shredded. dont listen to the haters. the meathead look is dying. youd get laid more than the juiceballs.

it's all good man, i know my pictures aren't very good. plus it is motivation :heart:

mwm5 said:
it's all good man, i know my pictures aren't very good. plus it is motivation :heart:

dont lose the shredded look to get bulkier. it serves no purpose but to compare to other dudes and who gives a fuck about that? get as powerful as you can, lift heavy ass weights, and be shredded.

i'm going to try and get a few better shots tonight or tomorrow with some assistant from someone else.

BullTough said:
Lookin great, curious what your workout program is built like...

i've been using the OMEGA PROJECT routine since May 1st.

before that i was using a four day split like below with 4sets 8-10reps, i was still cut up but not near what i am now.

chest/bi's
legs
off
shoulders/tri's
back

Awesome job bro! Your cut to hell and I can tell you have plenty of muscle. I'm sure the pictures don't do you justice. Keep it up man, don't sacrifice the cuts for the bulkiness. If you could put on 10-15 lbs of lean muscle in the next year you would be an absolute beast! Great job so far.

Top Bottom