Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My diet.....thoughts/opinions please.

mwm5

mentor
Platinum
any opinions on this diet? it is my plan for today, i usually cycle low and higher carb days. this is a higher carb day. I've been doing this similiar diet setup for a while now. i am currently 180lbs and ~7% bf.

Protein Carb Fat Cal
Meal-1 Breakfast 8:00
Goat Whey shake 3 scoop 45 2.5 1.25 175
Nonfat Milk 1 cup 8 13 0 80
Whole Grain toast 2 slice 10 42 3 200
Meal-2 9:30
Eggs 3white/3whole 36 0 24 420
Oat Meal 4 oz 4 24 2 120
Meal-3 11:00
Chicken Breast 8 oz 47 0 2 218
Mixed veggies 3/4 cup 1 5 0 30
Meal-4 1:30
Chicken Breast 4oz 23.5 0 1 109
Meal-5 3:00
Tuna 8oz 42 3 5.25 245
W.W. Pita Pocket 1/2 pocket 4 16 1 80
Meal-6 PWO
Waxy Maize 2 scoops 0 60 0 240
Nonfat Milk 1 cup 8 13 0 80
Meal-7
Chicken 8oz 47 0 2 218
Salad/Lettuce 1 cup 2 10 0 40
Meal-8

Grand Total 367.5 193.5 44 2605

Your goals????

What are you goals and what is this diet not doing for you?

i assume ur cutting given the cals, and carbs,

There are some suggestions:
Meal 1 has excessive amounts of protein IMO, and meal 8 uses whey protein, where casein would be prefereable (or fat + animal protien)

But overall quite good - I could move teh whole eggs to a meal without carbs if you wanted to avoid a C+P+F combo

EZ_E said:
Your goals????

What are you goals and what is this diet not doing for you?

i've been using it as a "lean bulking" diet.

my goals are to continue to gain lean mass and stay at or lower my current bf, which is around 7%.

diet has been working great, just thought i would see if anybody had some input to make it better.

mwm5 said:

my goals are to continue to gain lean mass and stay at or lower my current bf, which is around 7%.

diet has been working great, just thought i would see if anybody had some input to make it better.

Looks good bro, very disciplined......

If it aint broken, don't try to fix it....

mwm5 said:

If you're already at 7% and not planning to compete then you are doing awesome. Just keep doing what you are doing. If you want to bulk I think you are going to want to just increase either the ammount or frequency of your current intake. If you feel stuck I really think you would need to increase your calories to the point that you might jump up to about 10% BF but don't go beyond that.

Try doing 3000 cals for about 4 weeks and see how that goes. If it goes well bump it up to 3500 for another 4 week, if you are still under 10% BF keep it at 3500 cals or even bump it again to 4000. If you are able to maintain 7% BF at 2600 cals per day thats really good. The easy way to increase your calories would be replace whatever meal you have whole wheat toast or oatmeal with bump it to 2cups of oats (2pc WW bread, and 4oz oats isn't a lot) this way it would be early in the day and you have the remainder of the day to use the extra cals/carbs.

I'd leave meal 5, 6, 7, and 8 alone

Looks pretty solid to me, bro. You're lean as hell, so I wouldn't stress about keeping it clean to a "T". Even though it looks like it is, lol. One suggestion - I'd take out one meal and spread those calories across every other. With only an hour and a half between some meals, I'd be afraid the current meal would be sitting on top of the previous before it has a chance to digest. I like a 2 to 2 1/2 hour window between meals, but that's more personal preference than anything, and you have to work around your schedule.

Top Bottom