Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A couple of (what I think should be) rules in these parts .....

Daisy_Girl

Plat Hero
Platinum
You might have noticed that we are a pretty close-knit bunch here. Most of us have been around for awhile, and we know a lot about each other. This is not to say that newcomers are not welcome, they certainly are! We love getting new members and post-ers!

But there are a couple things that I think need to be said about the Women's Board, and EF in general.

1) EF has a strict policy about no spamming. This includes trying to drum up business for your personal training business, your supplement company (or one you get "credit" for sending customers, and other like-businesses. EF survives off Platinum memberships and sponsors. If you want to drum up business for yourself or a friend - contact Admin and see about becoming a sponsor of the site. Mods will delete all posts that are spam. No questions asked. It is also grounds for banning.

2) We all have differences of opinion and a wealth of experience. We welcome healthy debates about things - training, diet, contest prep, etc - but we have little patience for out-of-control egos. If you cannot "agree to disagree" with someone, then maybe you need to step back from the computer for a couple days and cool off. It really sucks to have a good board or a good thread go down in flames because someone gets their panties in a bunch or a bug up their ass about something. Check the attitude at the door.

3) At the Women's Board, we welcome male input. It is not simply for females to post on. We like men coming here and giving input. Training and diet is universal. But the Women's Board is also not a place to ask for "boob pics" or "show me some ass". Keep it in your pants and show us your brain - we like that better over here. (Unless you are really hot, then we might as for ass pics from you) ;)

4) On the Women's Board you CAN ask questions about steroids. There has been some "talk" that we don't condone steroid use here. Not true. We don't condone stupidity or haphazard use of ANYTHING. We might ask for some details first. It is not meant as a bash against you or your "friend". Simply put, we need details to PROPERLY and RESPONSIBLY give advice.

5) If you are new, it might take some time for people to "warm up" to you. Post often and we can get to know you.

Daisy_Girl said:
"agree to disagree"
That about says it all IMO no need for pissing matches. There is a million diffrent ways to get to the same point. Some ways work for one and not for another.

Nicely said. No need to even mention admin's 20 kiloton Orbiting Anvil Delivery System. :anvil:

Well, I've been a member for a while - but I went AWOL a while back, lol. Glad to say that I'm baaaaaaaaaack! I learned so much from you ladies in the past, and am eager to learn more!

Top Bottom