Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
You lost less than half that's a good result.
You mention your TRT doctor are you planning to go on TRT?

You lost less than half that's a good result.
You mention your TRT doctor are you planning to go on TRT?

That's a question I've been asking myself quite a bit lately...

I'm 22 and my baseline test level is in the low 400's for total T.

The cycle I recently completed was a trial run of what my doc wants me on for permanent TRT.

For now, I've decided to run at least one more cycle in order to decide whether or not I want to stay on or keep cycling on and off.

My life just seemed so much better on 400mg/week of Cypionate than it did before.

I've always been healthy, active, and ate well. The reason why I would have low T in my early 20's baffles the doctors and myself. Keep in mind I never touched any AAS before this TRT run or before having my baseline labs established.

My only true concerns about going on TRT are infertility and prostate health.

Low 400s are not a reason to go on trt. Your doctor is irresponsible and most likely just looking to make more money. I can already tell though that you're going to do another cycle too soon, screw up your natty test even more and just use it as an excuse to go on trt.

looks like you are very knowledgeable for a 21 year old, I give you mad props for doing your research. however let me tell you as someone more experienced you are naive saying you feel good right now and let me tell you why. re-think what you said "After PCT is completed I will have my levels checked and if they have returned to baseline I will soon begin my next cycle"

like babuska said above the test wont clear your system for 3 weeks, then your body will need to start producing test on its own and recover.

good for you for running a PCT but you will start noticing a drop in libido and strength. I want you to run a solid PCT for a month. then you need to STOP for 3+ months to allow your body to recover!! dont go hopping on another cycle until you are recovered!!!!! do a blood test 2 weeks after your PCT.. then do another one after 3 full months. if you are recovered then pat yourself on the back and you will be ready for your next cycle.

keep those cycles short.. and always take time on= time off + PCT MINIMUM!!

my last injection was 4th of July. I was still making gains for 3 weeks after. then the crash came. i ran 2 PCT's and my test levels are still at 119.. 1 month ago they were 98. so they are SLOWLY rebounding. i am on my 3rd PCT now (a very aggressive one.. 2000 iu's hcg every 4 days.. 50mg clomid ED.. 40mg nolva ED. unleashed, bridge..

waiting 2 weeks at the conclusion and then am gonna re-test if my levels continue to rebound I am gonna stop everything and let my body recover for a full 3 months BEFORE running another cycle. if I am still in the low 100's then I dunno what i'll do?? :(

i have everything for my next cycle but I am being patient and waiting for my body to rebound.

hope this helps and keep up the good research.

I agree with everyone here. I believe and have experienced that regardless of PCT you need to let your body begin its own production of Test (even if you had low test to begin with). I would think that 8 weeks on 8 weeks off plus extra time for blood test would be a good rule to follow. Eating clean and working out is non-stop while on or off.

Low 400s are not a reason to go on trt. Your doctor is irresponsible and most likely just looking to make more money. I can already tell though that you're going to do another cycle too soon, screw up your natty test even more and just use it as an excuse to go on trt.

I am in no way looking for an excuse to go on TRT.

I would much prefer my natty levels be high rather than require exogenous test.

looks like you are very knowledgeable for a 21 year old, I give you mad props for doing your research. however let me tell you as someone more experienced you are naive saying you feel good right now and let me tell you why. re-think what you said "After PCT is completed I will have my levels checked and if they have returned to baseline I will soon begin my next cycle"

like babuska said above the test wont clear your system for 3 weeks, then your body will need to start producing test on its own and recover.

good for you for running a PCT but you will start noticing a drop in libido and strength. I want you to run a solid PCT for a month. then you need to STOP for 3+ months to allow your body to recover!! dont go hopping on another cycle until you are recovered!!!!! do a blood test 2 weeks after your PCT.. then do another one after 3 full months. if you are recovered then pat yourself on the back and you will be ready for your next cycle.

keep those cycles short.. and always take time on= time off + PCT MINIMUM!!

my last injection was 4th of July. I was still making gains for 3 weeks after. then the crash came. i ran 2 PCT's and my test levels are still at 119.. 1 month ago they were 98. so they are SLOWLY rebounding. i am on my 3rd PCT now (a very aggressive one.. 2000 iu's hcg every 4 days.. 50mg clomid ED.. 40mg nolva ED. unleashed, bridge..

waiting 2 weeks at the conclusion and then am gonna re-test if my levels continue to rebound I am gonna stop everything and let my body recover for a full 3 months BEFORE running another cycle. if I am still in the low 100's then I dunno what i'll do?? :(

i have everything for my next cycle but I am being patient and waiting for my body to rebound.

hope this helps and keep up the good research.

Thank you for the detailed response & info. I'm in no rush to jump on my next cycle, but I do like to plan in advance.

I'm sorry to hear about your recovery issues. I've actually been following your progress since you were on that last cycle. If I remember correctly you also suffered from a sterile abscess.

At 22 years old its discouraging to see that my father has higher natty T levels than I do.

I don't want to rush into TRT, but then again I do truly suffer from hypogonadism without ever having touched AAS.

This begs the question; Why not go on TRT?

Thank you for the detailed response & info. I'm in no rush to jump on my next cycle, but I do like to plan in advance.

I'm sorry to hear about your recovery issues. I've actually been following your progress since you were on that last cycle. If I remember correctly you also suffered from a sterile abscess.

At 22 years old its discouraging to see that my father has higher natty T levels than I do.

I don't want to rush into TRT, but then again I do truly suffer from hypogonadism without ever having touched AAS.

This begs the question; Why not go on TRT?

yes my sterile abcess went away after a couple months!

why stay away from TRT, I would say that do you want to be injecting yourself for the rest of your life? also TRT doesn't necessarily mean good things.. there is a guy on here who had 450 levels went on HRT then his levels are now actually lower and his sperm count is zero. and he is doctor prescribed........ so it isn't always all its cracked up to be

testosterone isn't everything when it comes to lifting or feeling good etc. there are other factors. at this point i would gladly take 400+ total test. I am in the low 100's and am still looking good and feeling good. i think people overrate test levels too much.

Top Bottom