Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discreet User

Stats:
Height: 5'07"
Weight: 174
Fat %: 10-12
Cycle history: 1st cycle
Years training: 3+
Diet on cycle: 4500kcal per day

This is what I currently have going on:
Today is Sunday 9/19/10. I did my last Test Cyp shot of 200mg on Friday 9/10/10. It has been 9 days since my last Test injection.

My cycle was 400mg/week Test Cyp (shot 2 times per week) & Arimidex .5mg EOD. My Test levels were over 1500ng/dl on cycle and estrogen stayed within the normal reference interval.

I ran hcg at 500iu per dose at 3 x per week for 3 weeks. Two of those hcg weeks being on cycle, and the last week being the week immediately following cessation of testosterone. Testicles seem to have returned to pre-cycle size. First few days after stopping test were rough, but now I feel fine. Erections are strong and the girlfriend is staying satisfied. I gained 10 pounds of true MUSCLE while on cycle and shed ~2% body fat.

4 days after my last Test injection I began taking Aromasin at 25mg ED. My plan is to run Aromasin at 25mg ED for 7 days, then reduce to 12.5mg EOD and add in Nolvadex 10mg per day. I do not have Clomid on hand.

After PCT is completed I will have my levels checked and if they have returned to baseline I will soon begin my next cycle. I am doctor scripted and monitored by the way.

This is what PCT looks like:
Weeks
11: Aromasin 25mg ED & hcg 500iu 3 x per week
12: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD & Nolvadex 10mg ED
13: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD & Nolvadex 10mg ED
14: Nolvadex 10mg ED

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Stats:
Height: 5'07"
Weight: 174
Fat %: 10-12
Cycle history: 1st cycle
Years training: 3+
Diet on cycle: 4500kcal per day

This is what I currently have going on:
Today is Sunday 9/19/10. I did my last Test Cyp shot of 200mg on Friday 9/10/10. It has been 9 days since my last Test injection.

My cycle was 400mg/week Test Cyp (shot 2 times per week) & Arimidex .5mg EOD. My Test levels were over 1500ng/dl on cycle and estrogen stayed within the normal reference interval.

I ran hcg at 500iu per dose at 3 x per week for 3 weeks. Two of those hcg weeks being on cycle, and the last week being the week immediately following cessation of testosterone. Testicles seem to have returned to pre-cycle size. First few days after stopping test were rough, but now I feel fine. Erections are strong and the girlfriend is staying satisfied. I gained 10 pounds of true MUSCLE while on cycle and shed ~2% body fat.

4 days after my last Test injection I began taking Aromasin at 25mg ED. My plan is to run Aromasin at 25mg ED for 7 days, then reduce to 12.5mg EOD and add in Nolvadex 10mg per day. I do not have Clomid on hand.

After PCT is completed I will have my levels checked and if they have returned to baseline I will soon begin my next cycle. I am doctor scripted and monitored by the way.

This is what PCT looks like:
Weeks
11: Aromasin 25mg ED & hcg 500iu 3 x per week
12: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD & Nolvadex 10mg ED
13: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD & Nolvadex 10mg ED
14: Nolvadex 10mg ED

Any suggestions?

no suggestions here. it honestly looks like you've got all of your bases covered, especially for a fairly mid-low dosed test only cycle. thumbs up bro

Wait a little bit more before test clears your system completely.I am glad you feel great but you are basically still on gear.

Last edited:
Wait a little bit more before test clears your system completely.I am glad you feel great but you are basically still on gear.

That's not what I wanted to hear :(

I was thinking the same thing though, that maybe I've still got a good amount of exogenous Test floating around.

Going to start Nolvadex tomorrow at 10mg ED; should I expect to feel anything from the Nolvadex?

Ya, you are not into post cycle like earlier stated. Nolvadex works better at 20mg's a day for me personally. Be aware of achy joints and such though by combining the two.

I am not really PCT expert since I've lost 12lb from 20 gained on cycle.But my PCT was 200mg clomid-60mg nolvadex 1 day,then 100/40 next 10days,then 50/20 next 10 days.

You are not going to feel anything from nolva.Bump nolva to 20mg if you have more.

Let us know how your pct goes.

Ya, you are not into post cycle like earlier stated. Nolvadex works better at 20mg's a day for me personally. Be aware of achy joints and such though by combining the two.

I've been considering joints as well. That's the reason why I want to keep Nolvadex at 10mg only.

What, if anything, could I notice which would signal that I need to add more

I've got lots of Nolvadex on hand.

I am not really PCT expert since I've lost 12lb from 20 gained on cycle.But my PCT was 200mg clomid-60mg nolvadex 1 day,then 100/40 next 10days,then 50/20 next 10 days.

You are not going to feel anything from nolva.Bump nolva to 20mg if you have more.

Let us know how your pct goes.

I've got loads of Nolvadex on hand plus it only costs me $10 for 30 tabs with my medical insurance :D

I've been considering joints as well. That's the reason why I want to keep Nolvadex at 10mg only.

What, if anything, could I notice which would signal that I need to add more

I've got lots of Nolvadex on hand.

Just my personal experience as I've taken it for gyno as well.
I just didn't feel much at 10mg's. I don't see many guys ever say they will use under 20 either.

Top Bottom