Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Just wondering why the high doses of Nolva is being recommended. Alot of studies out there to show that above 25-30mg is pointless?

Just wondering why the high doses of Nolva is being recommended. Alot of studies out there to show that above 25-30mg is pointless?

Thank you for pointing this out. I'm sticking to 10mg ED for now. Everything I get is from the pharmacy so it may be that pharmacy grade is simply better quality than UG, thus the high dosage recommendations from UG users.

How is it going?

12 days into PCT and feeling great. No noticeable changes in weight or size.

Libido is strong, just as it was pre-cycle.

Feeling a bit less energetic than I did while on the juice.

I also feel it takes longer to recover in between sets at the gym.

Now I'm busy planning my 2nd cycle :D Test, var, and possibly deca; any suggestions?

I agree - 10mg Nolva/tamoxifen is a good dose for PCT. In my experience, if you are fighting gyno issues, while on, you will need to go with 20mg doses, but that is because you are on cycle so you have the injected test pushing your estrogen higher, thus causing more gyno symptoms. So it takes a little more Nolva to push it down to the point that the gyno symptoms are gone.

12 days into PCT and feeling great. No noticeable changes in weight or size.

Libido is strong, just as it was pre-cycle.

Feeling a bit less energetic than I did while on the juice.

I also feel it takes longer to recover in between sets at the gym.

Now I'm busy planning my 2nd cycle :D Test, var, and possibly deca; any suggestions?

Is your doc going to script you deca and var? I put up a pretty informative thread on deca a couple months ago. You can read it here:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/can-i-really-cut-deca-713089.html

21 days into PCT.

Stuck with 12.5mg aromasin EOD & Nolvadex 10mg ED

Week 4 will be my final week of PCT. In week 4 I'll drop the aromasin and do 10mg Nolvadex ED.

Lost only 4 pounds since coming off cycle. Not bad at all.

In about 3 weeks I'll have labs done in order to determine if I'm ready for the next cycle :)

Is your doc going to script you deca and var? I put up a pretty informative thread on deca a couple months ago. You can read it here:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/can-i-really-cut-deca-713089.html

Thanks for the link.

My primary TRT doc won't script Deca, however I met with another doc who is willing to prescribe me 200mg/week of Deca for joint stiffness.

Now I need to figure out exactly which ancillaries I will need for a Test/Deca stack.

Top Bottom