Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

75mg ref-b/ed (underdosed ref-b)

steel10

This is my second ever cycle, and first time using d-bol. Based on my research, I started off at 37.5mg/ed of the ref-b tabs and after 2 weeks switched to 50mg/ed because wasn't seeing too much size/weight gains. I have just started week 4 of d-bol and am up around 7 lbs-- and don't seem to be holding any water. My strength has gone through the roof and have noticed sides such as intense lower back soreness and night sweats. However, although I hadn't done d-bol before, it does seem to me that 50mg of ref-b isn't really the same as 50mg of other brands-- like thais or russians (this is based solely on what I have read and on my experiences with ref-b). Those with experiences with ref-b tabs and other types of d-bol, what do you think? Is ref-b really underdosed or an inferior product?

I am not entirely unhappy with my gains, but was thinking with 50mg/ed I would grow more (I now weigh 201-202 lbs). Also, I have not really seen any weight increases over the last week. Would it be ridiculous to do a 5th week of ref-b at 75mg/ed or is that just asking for problems? BTW, I am also taking 400mg cyp/week and 300mg/deca/week.

they work well enough for the price but to me very underdosed from pill to pill. thye even at times look different. this is a company with problems

flexed1-- thanks for the feedback. At the time I bought them, I could only get them (ref-b) or Denkall's 10mg d-bol. I completely agree with you about the pills not being consistent from one pill to the next, and although this is my first time using d-bol, it seems that they are definetely underdosed. So, do you think it would be absurd to use 75mg/ed of the ref-b tabs for my last week of use (which would be week #5). Thanks.

Top Bottom