Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

$70,000 Panasonic 103" plasma TV?

I heard from the seller this morning, that the "winner" is overseas, and has a Florida shipping address (in other words, the $4500 bidder is a bogus bidder). The #2 bidder has poor feedback, and I'm #3. I said my offer stands, so this may have a different outcome if I'm lucky (or UNlucky depending on how you look at it).

look... i'll sell you my used iPhone for $2,500 but not a PENNY less. you can watch TV on it and it has a beautiful retina display. it's a steal and I won't make you bid. think about it.

…But everybody else has one too… Nobody has a 103" plasma panel :cool: . I need to have that "Whoa; I didn't even know they made something like that" factor, I guess. It's like when I pull up to the Diesel pump in my Camry or my '96 Tacoma 4x4, and somebody yells "Bro, you're putting Diesel in your gas tank!!!", and then I say "sure am!", and they scratch their heads and say "How do you get THAT vehicle here in the USA?????!!!!!; I didn't know they existed here!"

Charles

Top Bottom