Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

$70,000 Panasonic 103" plasma TV?

kx250rider

This gives a whole new meaning to "picking up a used TV set"… I think I need this!
103" Panasonic 1080p Plasma Television Model TH 103PF9UK | eBay

I got outbid on my opening bid, but we'll see what happens. It's nearly 500 lbs shipping weight, and the seller isn't willing to ship it, so that lets out a lot of hopeful bidders. This is the largest plasma display ever built, and originally was $100,000 in 2006, and the owner got it for $70,000. I say now it won't hit $1200.

Charles

I don't have a wall big enough for that. My 60 is plenty for my little house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

daaaamn 4 days left reserve not met, wonder what the reserve is. Problems with plasma is they are a bitch to fix or god forbid replace the panel :worried:

Plasma is all but dead on the market, good luck to that seller getting anything close to what he/she thinks they will get. It's not even the worlds largest plasma....that one was like 150 inches or something.

I have one on the wall of my rec room. It was a pain to build it into the wall and took several weeks to have it fully customized.

I recently hooked up a PS4 to it and I must say, it brings quite an experience with that, football games, and movies.

Top Bottom