Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 Pack Density

I have really found that using weight-resistance is a great way in increasing ab-density. Rope cable crunches, weighted decline-situps, weighted roman chairs, weigheted hanging knee/leg raises, there are a million variations.

I stronly believe that the only place that you can find your abs is in the kitchen. Low % bodyfat!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks For all your replies. I don't have that much time for the GYm but I do have some serious Commercial equipment of my own in a very large room in my house. I've started with the rope/cable method. I also noticed that on my PEC DEC machone, there are two straps attached to a cable located right behind my neck. I always wanted to know what they were for. I thought they were for some kind of neck excercise but I've had neck surgery in the past so I disconnected this long ago. Then I said, "Hmmm - lets reattach the straps and investigate this further." Guess what. They are for grabbing on to and moving the torso forward - AB WORK!!! I really liked this :) - I could feel the mid - upper abs working against the resistance. Thanks guys. Don't think I would have figured this out if not for your responses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom