Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 billion in whe world, 4 million protesting

I am all set with this board.

If someone like WODIN is a mod I want no part. I'll be back when he is gone. Calling people names for no reason?

The above statements are correct in regards to non working and children.

What I was pointing out is the fact that the press says that people ALL over the world are standing up in protests.

They are not. People may not be for it, or even against it.

BUT THEY ARENT MARCHING IN THE STREETS!

This is one of the dumbest threads ever....and a very poor attempt at using statistics to support an argument

Frackal said:
This is one of the best threads ever....i'm making a very poor attempt at using statistics to support the supposition that I have a penis

I don't see how that's relevant, but I applaud your honesty.

I would agree that the liberal media is blowing this protesting issue way out of proportion, but just because 4 million people are protesting doesn't mean that only 4 million people oppose this war. I however support the war as all other reasonable options have been exhausted.

lincoln said:
.002% of the world

Think about it? The press is doing a great job blowing this up.

There are many more in the world that are against it but they arent dancing in the streets burning flags like some want you to believe.

I got another one for ya

4million liberals protesting the war --

3.8 million of them don't even vote --

joke:)

OKIE said:
I would agree that the liberal media is blowing this protesting issue way out of proportion, but just because 4 million people are protesting doesn't mean that only 4 million people oppose this war. I however support the war as all other reasonable options have been exhausted.

HOw much attention SHOULD the "liberal media" give the peace movement?

Top Bottom