Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500,000 Karmas to the first ten people...

ceo

MVP
EF VIP
who go make a new account at Need To Build Muscle community forums, and make one new thread somewhere on the forum, and a total of ten posts in 5 threads.

You must:

not currently have an account at Need To Build Muscle forums. This has to be a new, UNIQUE account there. No Alters! This will be checked.

post something serious or helpful/meaningful (not "hi", or some smilie, or other stupid shit).

use the same screenname as you use here at EF.

Once you have done this, PM me over at Need To Build Muscle and let me know you did it, and copy that PM and paste it in PM to me over here at EF as well. This has to be completed by Sunday, 8/29/2010, by 11:59pm Pacific Time. Karmas will be transferred shortly thereafter.

Not sure how many of you will take me up on this. It requires just a little bit of effort (not much really), and you can use that karma in the bookie forum in the upcoming NFL season (college too), to double or triple it very easily. You could even turn it into 10-20 million in a season if you're good.

Well, get going! :D

Last edited:
Money Money Moneyyyyyyy:evil:

anyone else want some crowns? I'll give it out to more than ten people now. Shit, with only a couple days left, I'll give 500,000 karmas to anyone else who does what I asked.

...who go make a new account at Need To Build Muscle community forums, and make one new thread somewhere on the forum, and a total of ten posts in 5 threads.

You must:

not currently have an account at Need To Build Muscle forums. This has to be a new, UNIQUE account there. No Alters! This will be checked.

post something serious or helpful/meaningful (not "hi", or some smilie, or other stupid shit).

use the same screenname as you use here at EF.

Top Bottom