Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 Kits 126iu

vitor97

If you had 5 126iu Kits of GH, What would you do with it. I was thinking of going the 4iu ED 5 on 2 off, for the duration of my GH. Ive got a ton of research, just curious what some ofther GH users have done, this will be my frist gh run. Ive been told by some to do 6iu a day but Im a newbie to GH, Ive got a lot of TEST/FINA/DBOL stacks under my belt.

ANy input appreciated.

vitor
:angel:

i would have to say 5 on 2 off (heard most positive feedback via this method) and maybe up your dosage to 6iu ed.

barnidge said:
BigNuts: What sides did you experience with over 4ius?
aches all over my body expecially on my elbows and wrist. my feet were also starting to swell. the miniute i dropped the dose it stopped. I also had some numbness in the hands.

I went up to 6iu too and experienced some discomfort in my wrist. Went away as soon as I went back to 4/day.

For my first six weeks I did the GH with Slin/Test/Dbol

i would do 5on 2 off 6iu's a day. that is what i am doing right now. love it so far!! no sides, just good slow lean muscle growth. i look much leaner too. taking test/slin/t3 with it the whole time, along with many others on and off.

If I had 5 kits I would send them to me.

You will get excellent results and major growth. !!!

If I had 5 kits I would sell them for $500 a piece... then use the money to take a couple really hot chicks to Las Vegas. We'd get a hot tub room... order boat loads of liquor by the pool... and see some great shows.

Top Bottom