Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 day split...

if i did start the "5x5" plan, when would i do tricep's and bicep's?? or is that really needed? i also want to start working out my forearms.

swaptrex said:
if i did start the "5x5" plan, when would i do tricep's and bicep's?? or is that really needed? i also want to start working out my forearms.
You would do a bit of direct arm work when you felt the need. For example, I would do 2-3 sets of bb curls in the 6-10 rep range now and then (didn't really use a scheme per se) but many will do bis on mon and tris on fri. Again, low volume stuff b/c your arms will get lots of work from the heavy rows and presses.

You could throw forearm stuff in whnever also, though I'd prob. do it on weds after deads and chins.

Guinness5.0 said:
You would do a bit of direct arm work when you felt the need. For example, I would do 2-3 sets of bb curls in the 6-10 rep range now and then (didn't really use a scheme per se) but many will do bis on mon and tris on fri. Again, low volume stuff b/c your arms will get lots of work from the heavy rows and presses.

You could throw forearm stuff in whnever also, though I'd prob. do it on weds after deads and chins.
sweet, thanks.

UA_Iron said:
do you know which split he was doing where he was hitting back 2x a week?

once for width and once for thickness?
that'd be awesome to know that one.

I dont remember reading or even hearing about that one!

I know he used to do:

Chest, Back, Shoulders
OFF
Legs, Arms
OFF
Chest, Back, Shoulders
OFF
Legs, Arms
OFF
etc...

Top Bottom