Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4-Andro for contest prep

themuscle98

Plat Hero
Platinum
So I ran a prep with rad140, ostarine, and lgd3303. I qualified for nationals and now I’m a little shut down.

What I plan to do now is run 4-Andro from 5 weeks out to get a little test back and run it with Winstrolfrom Hi-tec from 4 weeks out. I’m going to drop the ostarine and cut the Rad140 in half as well.

Anyway, my question is, is it alright to run 4-Andro up until the day of the show? Or do I cut it out a week prior because of the water retention.
I also have arimistane on hand.
Thanks fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

So I ran a prep with rad140, ostarine, and lgd3303. I qualified for nationals and now I’m a little shut down.

What I plan to do now is run 4-Andro from 5 weeks out to get a little test back and run it with Winstrolfrom Hi-tec from 4 weeks out. I’m going to drop the ostarine and cut the Rad140 in half as well.

Anyway, my question is, is it alright to run 4-Andro up until the day of the show? Or do I cut it out a week prior because of the water retention.
I also have arimistane on hand.
Thanks fellas!

to be honest I dont suggest using 4-andro, its a trash prohormone, most prohormones are trash these days
wont even absorb well

you should stack up winstrol and anavar up to the show with some masteron, that will harden you up way more imo

btw can you log this for us?
how you prepping for nationals etc

to be honest I dont suggest using 4-andro, its a trash prohormone, most prohormones are trash these days
wont even absorb well

you should stack up winstrol and anavar up to the show with some masteron, that will harden you up way more imo

btw can you log this for us?
how you prepping for nationals etc

The Winstrol is a pro hormone not stanozolol..and the reason I’m sticking to prohormones is because I’m 5 weeks out of nationals and the short time frame. The 4-Andro has that liposomal technology which I’m hoping actually improves the bioavailability lol but I will definitely log it for you I have my diet, etc. everything
What Info exactly did you want logged

I’ve used 4-Andro before it definitely have an effect on muscle growth
I’m not the biggest fan of pro hormones period but they do work in a short period of time which is what I need

bro use tren, way stronger

bros honestly why use prohormones with winstrol? you seem like a smart guy, better use winstrol 50mgs with anavar 50mgs will really harden you up

I’m referring to Hi-tech pharma’s Winstrol which is a pro hormone, not the steroid Winstrol ..if I had actual Winstrol or actual var hands down I would use that regardless

Top Bottom